• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crashpad

"Why do you come to me?"
Am I alone in using excees gas to combat things like:
Frustration with TSA employees.
Ugly girls who like to flirt with the Captain.
'Just Chatting' with the Asst. chief pilot.
Obnoxious pax and their cage-free off spring.
FOs'....just for the hell of it.
Future elevator patrons.

I like to let one go just before i leave for the lav so the fa can share in my lavish aroma!

Some of our pilots never forgot their crop dusting days and like to let slow escapers out as they walk back up the aisle. The man with truly well defined sphincter control can get from row 12 to row 1 with a constant even dusting of the pax.

Lavish aroma....nice. I am pretty sure I dusted the better half of the F concourse in ORD last week, for the unlucky ones, I appologize. For the dude that wouldnt get out of the way (right by the Chili's bottleneck) and then got the full brunt of the dusting, I offer no such appology.

Some of our pilots never forgot their crop dusting days and like to let slow escapers out as they walk back up the aisle. The man with truly well defined sphincter control can get from row 12 to row 1 with a constant even dusting of the pax.

Thanks P.D.,

That was officially my "laugh out loud moment" of today...

Am I alone in using excees gas to combat things like:
Frustration with TSA employees.

Reminds me of a moment going thru a couple of hundred commutes ago where some TSA ****************************** in SBN was wanding me and instead of holding it in if he hadnt been a ******************************bag, I just let fly - the nice aroma of 4 soft tacos from Toxic Hell after having gone thru my digestive tract.

Ahh - the not-so-sweet aroma of success :D :D :D

Latest resources

Back