Custom Air Transport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JohnnyP

Anybody have any experiences with the 727 outfit Custom Air Transport down in Fort Lauderdale?

My friend, you really need to do a search on these guys, you'll find enough info to keep you reading for hours.

To sum it all up, these guys are one of those half-assed fly by night operators who fly really old former airliners with low-paid (read: desperate) crews trying to jumpstart their "careers' by flying right seat in a 727 with 1000 hours logged. If you think it'd be neat to fly a transport cat jet with a 1000 hours in your book, or are willing to purchase an "internship" while having far less time; or want to fly with those who do then go right ahead. Enjoy your 30 day trips and suspect mx while you're at it.

The short Memory Of The Jungle Jet

Jungle_Jet said:
My friend, you really need to do a search on these guys, you'll find enough info to keep you reading for hours.

To sum it all up, these guys are one of those half-assed fly by night operators who fly really old former airliners with low-paid (read: desperate) crews trying to jumpstart their "careers' by flying right seat in a 727 with 1000 hours logged. If you think it'd be neat to fly a transport cat jet with a 1000 hours in your book, .
I am still amazed that after all the hardship all of us in this industry have been thru in the last 3 years and all the livelyhoods' and careers ruined by this industry. There are still those out there with short memorys.
My son. Just look around you and see all those guy's and gals that once flew those same 727's when they were passenger birds and are now have no job or are having to make the choice to go fly those fancy Jungle jets (Emb 135/145) for $1400.00 per month. Then go take a quick look in the mirror and tell me what you see.
I'll tell you.....the face of the next person soon to be in the same position as those guys at Custom.... so don't knock it cause your turn Will BE NEXT!
NO Airline is safe anymore!!

Youre sittt'n Pretty Mate!

Taz

Latest resources

Back