Current Regional Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

J.Otto

Does someone have a list or know of a website that has a current listing of open bases (most likely junior) for the various regionals.

I'm making plans to transition into regional flying (gonna start sending in apps), and would like to avoid commuting by living in a preferred base.

ALLATPS has a list (http://pilotjobs.com/airline-domiciles/) but it doesnt seem current as I know some of these bases have already closed. So all old info.

Also, if you can list your regional (especially if they're hiring this year) and what junior bases are, I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks!

ExpressJet has - Houston, Newark, Cleveland, Chicago, Atlanta, Washington and Detroit. Newark is our most junior base for the ERJ and Washington is our most junior CRJ base.

We are hiring.

ExpressJet has - Houston, Newark, Cleveland, Chicago, Atlanta, Washington and Detroit. Newark is our most junior base for the ERJ and Washington is our most junior CRJ base.

We are hiring.

thanks!

Which base has the lowest average cost of living or are they all about the same?

Houston is the number 1. No state income tax and sales tax around 7%. I'm really not sure about ATL, IAD or DTW. ORD is quite expensive, but a lot of fun too. CLE is dying and EWR ranks up with ORD for high cost of living.

Skywest I think I may be off by one or two but here ya go.
Portland, Seattle, San Fran, LAX, Palm Springs, Phoenix, Tuscan, Col. Springs, Denver, Salt Lake, Minni, Chicago. I think I missing another Cali, I don't think San Diego any more might be Santa Barbra.

Portland, Seattle, San Fran, LAX, Palm Springs, Phoenix, Tuscan, Col. Springs, Denver, Salt Lake, Minni, Chicago. I think I missing another Cali, I don't think San Diego any more might be Santa Barbra.

SBA & SAN closed. Santa Maria and San Luis Obispo are both Brasilia co-domiciles. IAH is all jet. Fresno is both.

Does someone have a list or know of a website that has a current listing of open bases (most likely junior) for the various regionals.

I'm making plans to transition into regional flying (gonna start sending in apps), and would like to avoid commuting by living in a preferred base.

ALLATPS has a list (http://pilotjobs.com/airline-domiciles/) but it doesnt seem current as I know some of these bases have already closed. So all old info.

Also, if you can list your regional (especially if they're hiring this year) and what junior bases are, I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks!

Well, I may get banned for posting this, airlinepilotcentral.com has a good breakdown on all domestic airlines. They have domiciles, pay scales, etc.

Tuscan?! Where's that?

Show off.... ;)

I'd give my left nut and a good chunk of my right one to be based in any of those cities over the cesspools XJT calls bases (ORD excepted).

Latest resources

Back