Cuban Over Flight Permit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

zabby100

It's Been awhile since our flight Dept has had to cross Cuban airspace. Does anyone have the Cuban contact phone number for accessing the over flight permit accounts.

Haven't been to Jamaica in a long time. We just did Grand Cayman. You have two choices- pay a company Universal-Jepp to do the work for you or do it yourself. If you choose to do it alone it is easy. I think things have changed a bit ad you are no longer allowed to contact Cuba directly for overflights. Contact the FBO and see if they can help out. In Grand Cayman, the CIAA will file for the Cuban overflight for you and fax you back the auth#. That pilots guide to the carribean is handy.

Start here:
Jamaica Dispatch Ops-
876-952-7262

You owe me a Red Stripe

What Hotel is recommended in Montego Bay?

The Ritz or Halfmoon Bay.

The Rose Hall Resort, formerly the Wyndham, I think is still closed for renovation. It's always been our first choice. But you can't go wrong with the other two mentioned above.

Stay away from the Holiday Inn. It's been beat to death, and it shows. There are a couple of Sandals resorts also down the strip. Haven't stayed at 'em, but that's pretty much a couples thing.

Have fun.

Was at the Ritz in Montego Bay this past weekend. It was nice. We used universal and everything went really smoothly. Do lunch at the White Witch clubhouse if you get a chance, great view. It looked like a really nice course.

Latest resources

Back