• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CT's Email to ASA Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spoken like a true idiot that doesn't understand how a company works. We will get more time off than any of us want if we go out of business. I want time off, and more than I get right now, but there is a happy balance out there guys.

Guys like you and attitudes like that will SCREW this JCBA and us. Get your head out of your a$$. This is NOT a career airline big guy, it's a regional, nobody cares if the pilots inflate their ego by trying to save this turd.

Please don't fall for this kaka-poo-poo. If the company wants to save money, they can streamline their redundant management/support operations in St. George and Atlanta. I know, I know. It will *never* happen. But until then, stop squeezing. This turd has no more moisture.

Please don't fall for this kaka-poo-poo. If the company wants to save money, they can streamline their redundant management/support operations in St. George and Atlanta. I know, I know. It will *never* happen. But until then, stop squeezing. This turd has no more moisture.
Precisely, until they combine operations to save money, don't come crying to me to help.

Trying to compare some numbers I had from 2010.. it's harder to see exactly what we've got now that we're bidding in PBS though I can only see my plane and position.. I need some numbers

Number of lines + Reserve lines for:

Cr7 CA ATL
Cr7 CA DTW

Cr7 FO ATL: 200
Cr7 FO DTW

Crj CA ATL
Crj CA IAD

Crj FO ATL
Crj FO IAD

I'm interested in these numbers because it seems more useful to count pilots actively flying - i.e. awarded either a line or reserve. My numbers from last year exclude all pilots on leave, IPs, management pilots and other non flyers. Anyone care to help me out? PM me if you want.

What month do you want it for? Also, the reserve will be skewed. The company awards more than one line per each reserve "line" number. They just add multiple lines with the same number. I'll be glad to contribute anyway, if I know what month you already have data started for. I am assuming June, but you know what happens when you assume things.....

Guys like you and attitudes like that will SCREW this JCBA and us. Get your head out of your a$$. This is NOT a career airline big guy, it's a regional, nobody cares if the pilots inflate their ego by trying to save this turd.

If it isn't a career airline, then why try to get a good contract? Either it's worth getting a good contract (career possible and therefore also worth saving) or it isn't.

There are a lot of people making their careers here. Just because you think you are special Big D material doesn't make the whole pilot group want to follow the same path.

Last edited:
If it isn't a career airline, then why try to get a good contract? Either it's worth getting a good contract (career possible and therefore also worth saving) or it isn't.

There are a lot of people making their careers here. Just because you think you are special Big D material doesn't make the whole pilot group want to follow the same path.

Well said!

That's a fair point, however why should 3/4 of the list have to sacrifice so 1/4 can make this a career place?

That's a fair point, however why should 3/4 of the list have to sacrifice so 1/4 can make this a career place?

I have to wonder if some of you guys ever considered that this JUST MIGHT BE your career airline? I mean, are you absolutely 100% positive that you are moving on? Industry hiccup, consolidations, $150 oil, another 9/11 or being the victim of a fed or check airman with an agenda, and your entire future is tied to what you bargain for now.

You are betting your own future (and everyone else's) on the Kit Darby pipe dream that YOU might actually get a chance somewhere else and it will be everything the shiny UND/ERAU/Comair/GulfstreamAcademy brochures led you to believe. Great if that happens, but don't sell out what you have for what you THINK you can get.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back