CT's Email to ASA Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freebrd

Better than that POS SH wrote, even his second one! Guess we'll see IF they listen to us, and scheduling answers their damn phones! At least they are acknowledging the inefficient pairings.

Or ya think CT is playing us? ;)

Yep.

-Again.

(The old chess vs checkers thing)

We will get a little "pep rally" to get everyone onboard with flying this place grossly understaffed yet another summer.

-Checkmate. (Again.)

This calls for a shot party. Every time CT or BH says "thank you", we slam one back. BUT, have your spouse hide your phone. The calls could get crazy.

This calls for a shot party. Every time CT or BH says "thank you", we slam one back. BUT, have your spouse hide your phone. The calls could get crazy.

I pray that I am not working.....this is going to be good

It doesn't matter to me if we have 100 crews per airplane. When the reserves are all spent 3 days in advance, we don't have enough staff. Of course, they figure this out while the bid is in process. I see them twisting this around when it is delayed (AGAIN) and then the result is crap.

Just pulled out the 2007 contract with the seniority list in it. I believe we have MORE flying and MORE A/C then we did then, or at VERY least the same.
List was 1864 numbers in 2007. In the April 2011 list we only have 1707 people.

So what numbers is the company showing us? The ones they want us to believe maybe?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back