• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CSA van engine out GRR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
newbies right out of flight school, hmm, wonder when I should pull the inertial separator, hmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm wonder what it does?

just like the 1500 peanuckle captains that can't land, hmmmm lets pay the lowest amount of money we can pay to get a pilot with a pulse in the PIC seat

35 K to fly pic in a van for a fedex feeder is ridiculous, fedex is a multimillion dollar company
get a union people, or act your wage

Highly doubtful.
The average pilot at CSA probably has around 5000 hours. These guys are paid well and have a good quality of life, especially the guys that live in TVC. Their pilots are generally high time because they have been there for a while and don't want to give up a good job/quality of life.

Highly doubtful.
The average pilot at CSA probably has around 5000 hours. These guys are paid well and have a good quality of life, especially the guys that live in TVC. Their pilots are generally high time because they have been there for a while and don't want to give up a good job/quality of life.

funnyest sht i ever red, you consider 35 thousand good money???

he11 yeah lets try and live on that when fedex pilots are making 200 thousand a year, he11 yeahhhhhhhh

he11 yeah lets try and live on that when fedex pilots are making 200 thousand a year, he11 yeahhhhhhhh

First of all, if that's not your salary and your job, it's probably none of your business.

Second, the pilots making higher salaries are not flying Caravans. They're also not living the same home life and schedule.

Third, what other pilots are making really has no bearing on the successful outcome of this flight.

Fourth, you've claimed certain insight into this mishap that isn't inevidence. If you have authentic knowledge that this aircraft executed a forced landing unnecessarily, then by all means lay your cards on the table. Until that time, you clearly have no credibility here, and should bow out before you embarass yourself further.

Perhaps you've never had the experience of making a forced landing, and really don't have a leg to stand on before you shoot your mouth off. I have had that experience, and hats off to the man or woman who walked away.

Hey avbug well put. This guy should shut his trap. CSA, MAC and all the other FedEx Feeders are good companys. the pilots are well trained on the airplane. and I was there once not to long ago. and to start out at 35k a year as great. you won't find any new FO of a small airline making that much. Pay and flight time has nothing to do with the engine quiting.

Latest resources

Back