• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Speak up stinky

Stinkbug said:

Come on, Stinky. Speak your mind.

We know you have a dissenting opinion and youre prolly tired of drinkin the coolaid, but afraid the boyz in Greenwich are gonna catch ya.

Your secret is safe with the flightinfo community.

Tx.

Not to say I'd prefer C.S. but I've heard they tell their pilots they will match +1% pay at other fracts. Is that true?

-PB

Would you guys go from a regional to NJ?

What are the pilot's duties besides flying (Clean aircraft, catering, be a flight attendant, carry bags?)

Serious questions, have been hearing some good things abotu you guys and some people have been telling me to go there.

I'm trying to do it and I am at one of the better regionals and in sight of an upgrade. I have been sitting on the sidelines waiting for this TA and now I am kicking myself for not going earlier. I have several LORs and a management pilot walking my stuff in and I am still not sure I can get in before the TA is ratified. Under the new TA that sounds like the kind of job I could work at for a long time - but getting in before the TA (ie homebasing) is vital to me as I don't want to live in any of those assigned domicles. I can't tell you how good it would be to commute on company time and live where I want for a decent wage. Waiting eagerly for the call....

I'm at one of the better regionals too, but this sounds like a really good job.
Any reional pilots that went to NJ have any insight?

Twotter76 said:
Under the new TA that sounds like the kind of job I could work at for a long time - but getting in before the TA (ie homebasing) is vital to me as I don't want to live in any of those assigned domicles. I can't tell you how good it would be to commute on company time and live where I want for a decent wage. Waiting eagerly for the call....

No one has to LIVE at any of the domiciles. Your free to live anywhere you want except you must get yourself there for the beginning of a tour and the company will pick you up and drop you off there. So commuting might be in your future like it has been for hundreds of us here for years and years. But if we continue to grow or the company can't get enough new hires, you'll be able to enjoy the HBA opportunities like those of us who fought for it for years.

Latest resources

Back