CS flying question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

79%N1

CS guys, how much flying do you FO's do? Is it like the airlines where we basically split the legs, or are you flying only empty or at Catpains disgression? Just wondering, before I commit to going back to making coffee and cleaning and vacuming airplanes again.

Also, are you guys on pagers while on trips, and if so , does the company supply?

You alternate legs, just like most airlines.

No pagers. You get faxed copies/emails of your trips for the next day by 6pm the night before.

Great Company!

Cheers!

Given that CS has an ATL base, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of ASA pilots are interested in jobs at CS considering the current ASA situation.

What is the probability that a newhire could start on a CJ3 - are certain fleets hiring more than others due to deliveries? I know that slots are filled according to fleet need, but I have heard good things about that aircraft (fun to fly and pretty capable from a systems standpoint).

Given that CS has an ATL base, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of ASA pilots are interested in jobs at CS considering the current ASA situation.

Not having to move would be a benefit in favor of going to CS. I don't really want to stay in ATL, but not having to move, at least initially, would be a plus.

What is the probability that a newhire could start on a CJ3 - are certain fleets hiring more than others due to deliveries? I know that slots are filled according to fleet need, but I have heard good things about that aircraft (fun to fly and pretty capable from a systems standpoint).

I had the same question. I know you could be offered any fleet from the CJ1 to the Sovereign, but which fleets are most likely for newhires? Which would you put odds on? Are there any seat locks once you are hired onto a specific fleet?

I had the same question. I know you could be offered any fleet from the CJ1 to the Sovereign, but which fleets are most likely for newhires? Which would you put odds on? Are there any seat locks once you are hired onto a specific fleet?

There is know way to tell. Newhires are going to all aircraft. The bravo is the largest fleet, followed by the excel, the the CJ1, the CJ3 and the Soveriegn. Bravo FOs usually upgrade to the Bravo, Excell FOs to the CJ1, Bravo. CJ1 usually go to the CJ1 and occasinally the 3. So the fastest way to upgrade is to be a Bravo or CJ1 FO.

Latest resources

Back