Crw?

Prop2Jet

Total Time
Alot
Any place to live while in CRW? Crashpads? Where to stay away from? Is it a nice town?

Please be serious!

Thanks

P2P

ilkwamh2

ILL-INI
Total Time
Depends on where you're from. I personally don't like CRW...the people there are different. If you're used to the big cities like Chicago, Boston, DC, you'll hate it there. I don't think I could live there. You can get a very cheap apartment there for about $300 and it's actually not too bad condition. Crashpads, I don't know...

chicksdgme

Total Time
Okay I will be serious. DEE DOW! Everyone there is inbreed meaning they sleep with their relatives. They will not miss the chance to house an outsider. Bring your banjo and you are in. How's your wife and my kid? That base sucks you will be miserable you might as well just kill yourself now. Come be cold with me.

rk772

Here we go STEELERS!!
Total Time
If you have an ATV, you need to go to Hatfield-McCoys. http://www.trailsheaven.com/
They have over 500 miles of trails and it's not too far from CRW.

If you get lost in the WV woods, and you hear banjo music, RUN!!!

Prop2Jet

Total Time
Alot
HAHHAHAH!!! Sweet thanks! I play guitar, that will shock them-- SHOCKER!!!!!

:)

P2J

Thedude

Total Time
8000+
Charlie West isnt that bad. If you like skiing (on the east coast) drive on down to Snowshoe Ski Resort. Not bad, but remember it is east coast skiing.

chicksdgme

Total Time
Charlie West is terrible! It is in the middle of nowhere. I think they filmed the dukes of hazzard there. You got screwed.

theo

Total Time
I like CRW. Beautiful scenery and lots of outdoor things to do. Right now the Gauley River rafting season is happening.....class 5 and loads of fun. Small town atmosphere for the most part. I liked the time I spent there.

PCL_128

Total Time
5000+
Do you need to live in the city, or can you live a little ways out? Scott Depot is about 30 minutes from CRW, and it's pretty nice.

BoilerUP

Citation style...
Total Time
1500+
There are cool cities close to Charlie West, with American Gladiator names like Nitro and Hurricane!