Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Oakum_Boy

supercalifragilistic
hey y'all.... today I was the flight attendant on ...........(Yeah, it sucks for 3 hours in sucha small plane) Anyways... I was done serivng drinks and we were throwing the trash when all of a sudden the plane starts vibrating and we hear the gnines like choking, then we drop...then we stabilize..then we drop...i walk to the back and we go on this huge drop and i fell to the floor...i held on to a passengers armbreast...then we stabilized i called the flight deck and he said "we lost air speed stanby in the back" and the plane kept choking and vibrating... then after a few minutes we kept dropping and stabilizing...we were cruising at FLT370 now the captain called me back and said "we are at FLT330...all stabilized..." and that was it...HOLY HELL...i was scare.d.the other flight attendant freaked out and i told her..."please keep calm for me and for the passengers...(i was all smiles and laughing bc i didnt wanan dcare the passengers...everyone was asking and i said..we jsut hit some turbulence over the rockies.. and they just didnt ask anything else... but while we were dropping and stabilizing i was preparing myself and the other f/a for an emergency landing or whatever...we were also kinda rolling to the left a bit while the engines were choking...it was horrible feeling...anyways i just wanted to tell you my story of today...im still in uniform i wanted to come tell you all right away...gotta go shower...any comments are appreciated!

Oakum_Boy said:
hey y'all.... today I was the flight attendant on ...........(Yeah, it sucks for 3 hours in sucha small plane) Anyways... I was done serivng drinks and we were throwing the trash when all of a sudden the plane starts vibrating and we hear the gnines like choking, then we drop...then we the other f/a for an emergency landing or whatever...we were also kinda rolling to the left a bit while the engines were choking...it was horrible feeling...anyways i just wanted to tell you my story of today...im still in uniform i wanted to come tell you all right away...gotta go shower...any comments are appreciated!
Were you writing this while fighting severe turbulence? :) And what is an "armbreast"?

Was that captain G. Lightfoot by any chance?:D

Sorry Tom, I couldn't resist. I know I know he is a nice guy so I have heard...

3 5 0

You need to stick to "screwing up the drinks" and leave the "screwing up the flying" to the professionals.

Latest resources

Back