• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

CRJ Study Material/Flashcards

Lev

Total Time
Does anyone know of a place to obtain CRJ study guides/ limitations or flashcards. I would like to start studying prior to groundschool.

Thanks!!

MJEPilot

Total Time
I have a study guide for the CRJ that is guaranteed to get you through your intial CRJ training. I will sell for $25. E-mail me at SarahJE728@aol.com if you are interested.

dondk

Don't you wish
Total Time
enuf
www.q-deck.com is where you want to look. I "think" $25.00 is the price for the CL-65.

Some of the limitations in the q-deck you "may" never learn. Some of the procedures "suggested"in the q-deck you "may" never learn. To surmise, it is more info then you may need.

www.Avsoft.net has CRJ system review software. This you can tailor to your specific company and it too has more info than you may need.

Personally, I found neither to be the thing that REALLY helped me. I found what worked was what other in classes before me found to work. Specific gouges or specific "company" limitations and emergency memory item s from my airline directly was the best, and it was free...