CRJ question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JDREsquire1224

Man I was flying around like a couple of days ago and I got a warning message that said like APU Battery Off and all the sudden it disappeared! I looked at the captain and he didn't even look back and I keyed up my IT.RC switch and was like, WHOA man you think that was serious?! Anyone else had that same problem man?

Man I'm gonna sit back and watch this guy get made fun of like WHOA man.

man.

Did you check the flux capacitor back in the tailcone? If that's starting to go, that's one of the symptoms. Have the captain show you where it is.

Man I was flying around like a couple of days ago and I got a warning message that said like APU Battery Off and all the sudden it disappeared! I looked at the captain and he didn't even look back and I keyed up my IT.RC switch and was like, WHOA man you think that was serious?! Anyone else had that same problem man?

The really sad part is that I have flown with FOs just like that.

If the Capt. doesn't look up, don't worry about it! It's not important!

I dunno. Maybe its flame. This "dude" posts the same type of oblivious questions. They all involve exclaiming "WHOA" and "dude" to the captain. Go check. It's acutally kind of comical to read some of it. Sorta like skit material.

Did you check the flux capacitor back in the tailcone? If that's starting to go, that's one of the symptoms. Have the captain show you where it is.

They don't cover flux capacitors during upgrade, I had to have one of my new-hire FOs show me. That's also how I learned how to program the FMS, initialize the ACARS, and read the release.

Latest resources

Back