CRJ Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

avratdwc

What are some good places to get info on the CRJ's before someone goes to class. Anything pertaining to limitations, systems, etc. Please PM me or leave on the board. Thanx!!!!

Avrat

M.A. Flight Training Support is supposed to have something out in a few weeks. I don't know much about them, except it's a new company.

Geez dude, its just another airplane! Try calling the manufacturer if you are that worried. It flies like any other plane!!!!!

gump:eek:

CRJ info

Try going to

www.redtriangle.bz

I just bought the CRJ program from them, or should I say him, it is a furloughed USAIR pilot who makes the program. I have been very very happy and impressed with the whole thing. It is by far the most comprehensive study tool I have seen yet. At Air willy we have a computer based training program but I think this is far superior. In fact I am giving a demo to our fleet manager to see if the company might want to buy it. You can demo it at the website, you will not be disappointed!

DA

Just a little advise, I wouldn't study ANYTHING about your new aircraft before you arrive to class and get the official manuals. I have survived three intitial 121 training classes, and I have found that gouge and non-company information can actually make it more difficult for you. If you could possibly get the actual up to date memory items from someone you trust who works at the same airline, then I might look at them. Otherwise, you might be studying the wrong airline's info, or even out of date information. The memory items from one of my classes even changed twice during the class period.

Trust me on this, you are far better off just concentrating on getting your life in order so that you can study uninterrupted during your class. Trying to get a leg up may sound like a good idea, but after you get through it you will understand what I mean. Don't worry, you will have plenty of time to study when class starts. Now if you want to read a book on memory tricks and how to study, that would not be a waste of your time. Good luck to you.

Hey everyone, I wish I could say that the info is for me and that I am going to a CRJ at Comair, unfortunately it is for a friend of mine and I am trying to help him out while he gets his life in order before class. I am really appreciating all the help. I love it when this website is used for its initial purpose. Thanx again!!!

Avrat

Study Cards

Hello,

I studied CRJ study cards from:

www.atozinaz.com/crj

They helped immensely in training and made me feel ahead of everyone in class from day one. All of the memorization items and limitations were dead on. They were identical. I'd definitely try to study the memorization items and limitations before training. They are very time consuming to learn. You can use your time during training to study your flows, etc., or to actually learn the airplane. Just my opinion.

If you're really sharp go to training without studying any of it. A ton of people do fine. I'm just a gump, my memory isn't that great, and I needed some extra help!:)

Good luck to all,

Jet

Latest resources

Back