• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crj/erj 90 Min. Limit!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just did ewr - clt then on to iah for a sercurity breach layover to 5 pm then on to RIC. We had a total block time of 830. Its first off not safe and i dont get paid enough to be sitting in a plane where i dont have enough room to strech my legs.

Flyingdutchman said:
No sh*t guys...

Omaha -- EWR on a ERJ ?? gimme a break!!!
MEM/MSP- DEN on a CRJ instead of a mainline A320... You gotta be kidding me.

after sitting in a middle seat for 4 hours yesterday on my commute, and not enjoying it a whole lot even though it was free for me, I would really have been "happy" if I was a paying pax and shelled out $150 for it. no middle seat on the erj.

as far as ewr to oma... what do you think? 50 seats is more then enough for that city pair (I work that flight, I know it's rarely full) so they aren't gonna put a 73 on it anytime soon... should they pull it, so people have to go oma-iah-ewr-???

If the rjdc gets their way, the only aircraft flying less than 6 hour legs will be RJ's. I can't wait until the day these guys figure out that scope clauses were not their enemy. oh well, the damage has been accomplished through the whipsaw.

I'm sitting in AUS right now after blocking 4: 02 last night to get here from DTW. It was miserable for me with my nice sheep-skin covered seats up front, so I can't imagine how bad it was for the peope stuck in those cramped up seats in the back that have very little padding. I also had BOS-MEM this month, and I'm about to do MEM-DEN later today. Absolutely ridiculous, especially when the flights are all oversold by quite a bit. What's really absurd is that we now have 44-seat CRJs going hub-to-hub.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back