• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CRJ 900 In ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So they werent wearing our COLORS????!!!! Who do they think they are? Im grabbin some of my Homies, and were going to put a cap in dem MOFOS. Whos wit me??:nuts: :uzi:

That is right, Delta is doing CPT in the airplane. General has not been on flight info much because he has been studying for his type ride.

Soon he will have his first hour of jet PIC time! Y I P P E E ! We should all celebrate and bow our heads in his honor because General is about to be a jet Captain.

I'm so impressed I can barely contain it.

~~~^~~~ said:
That is right, Delta is doing CPT in the airplane. General has not been on flight info much because he has been studying for his type ride.

Soon he will have his first hour of jet PIC time! Y I P P E E ! We should all celebrate and bow our heads in his honor because General is about to be a jet Captain.

I'm so impressed I can barely contain it.

Well, I guess you are right, it would be my first jet PIC. Forget all of the training on the 727 panel (harder than most type ratings), 737-200, 737-800, and 757/767(type rating). I guess they don't mean that much. I can't wait to get that CRJ type! (I have a couple of options that would get me that JET PIC faster--the 738 in NYC or the MD88 in ATL probably). That is of course if we actually pass this TA, and avoid the contract throw out and eventual strike and liquidation. Then, if that happens, I will apply for a manager position at Wendy's. I can't wait. (Fins will do the fries and clean the bathrooms) You never know......

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
General Lee said:
Then, if that happens, I will apply for a manager position at Wendy's. I can't wait. (Fins will do the fries and clean the bathrooms) You never know......

Bye Bye--General Lee
Wendy's on concourse C doesn't have bathrooms. That leaves me with the fries. The machine has an alarm on it to let you know when the fries are done.

It will be the same as my current job.... An alarm goes off, and I pull my fat out of the fryer. I'm good at it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back