• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Crj-200 Memory Items

temcgrew

Total Time
I am working on the CRJ-200 LIMITATIONS for www.jetreview.com
the memory items are finished, but there is no link on the main page. for you CRJ guys out there, check out the memory items and let me know if they are correct.

here is the link: http://www.jetreview.com/crj2main.html

thanks for the help.

and for those of you who would like your aircraft done in this format, contact me at troy@jetreview.com

MetroSheriff

Hittin' the road...
Total Time
It sort of depends upon the airline. A lot of the items are reworded. I am sure the general idea and flow is quite similar, but the specifics are often operator specific. You should try to get ahold of the specific POH for the airline where yo will be working.

Best of luck.

temcgrew

Total Time
is anyone or does anyone know any personell in the training department at any regional airline that could contribute?

checkessential

Total Time
HE IS CORRECT. THE AIRLINE'S POH IS THE STANDARD... MANUFACTURER NUMBERS ARE GENERIC AND ONLY APPLY IN MOST CASES. NOT ALL....

checkessential

Total Time
MEMORY ACTION ITEMS ARE USUALLY AT THE DISCRETION OF THE AIRLINE. MINE ACTUALLY HAS AUTHORITY TO PUBLISH IT'S OWN ABNORMAL PROCEDURES. MY ADVICE- DO NOT MEMORIZE GENERIC MATERIAL! GA/CORPORATE PROCEDURES OR LACK THEREOF DO NOT APPLY AT THE AIRLINES...