• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CRJ 200 Aerodata Launch (ASA)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Im a 700 guy but it wasnt hard to hear the calls on ops. A printer issue is causing the TLR to get split up but otherwise it seemed ok. Some guys were abusing OCC pretty hard but it's just a learning curve. Everyone wants to have the planned data right - heard at least a dozen pilots gripe about that and at least a half dozen ask for a new TLR because of it.

In a week we wont hear anything.

It is different...so it is an adjustment.

But, all and all, I like it and I think it makes sense to use this system.

the planned data on just about about every one we got was invalid, so it took the extra steps to get eveything handled. It will become easier, but just about every start flight was late that day!

didn't have any of the correct data on the the first 2 releases. caused a long enough delay that we got below min...had to refuel. bout a 2 hr delay all together.

i thought that AeroData had already started on the 700's and all the kinks would have been ironed out???

oh well, its not like i'm use to being on time.

DO you guys have printers? (On your aircraft)

PS, JOHNNY O has a finger in the aerodata pie I believe FWIW

didn't have any of the correct data on the the first 2 releases. caused a long enough delay that we got below min...had to refuel. bout a 2 hr delay all together.

i thought that AeroData had already started on the 700's and all the kinks would have been ironed out???

oh well, its not like i'm use to being on time.

I didn't have a problem all day. Other than the note section being on the release and making it longer than usual so I had problems with my folding of the release to get it to fit above the FMS. Most of the time in ATL the runway was wrong cause the dispatchers don't seem to know what SID's go off what side of the airport. But that didn't cause anything but using the other runway data.

What incorrect data would cause that much of a delay? Wrong airplane, date, alt. setting, temp? What?

Latest resources

Back