• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crewmember found murdered in Mexico Hotel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love the AFA's response of "Preliminary findings do not indicate a safety breach at the hotel. therefore we do not believe our crewmembers are at risk."

How can you say that when you've got a dead flight attendant lying on the floor of his hotel room?

Read the latest Reuters article. The victim signed the murderer in. It's unfortunate but in the end some risky behavior was going on ( gay or not). It was not random...

Straight or gay, I've seen and heard of fellow crew members doing some risky stuff on layovers. Whether it's venturing out on your own (esp. if you are a foreigner) or inviting strangers to your hotel room.

That said, I feel for the FAs family, co-workers and friends. Hopefully, others will learn from this tragedy.

I believe several years ago, in MTY, an ASA male flight attendant woke up naked in a hotel room with no idea how he got there.

Turns out he went out alone to a gay bar and got ruffied and robbed.

Dont do stupid stuff in mexico. Its like this whole 'nother country.

I believe several years ago, in MTY, an ASA male flight attendant woke up naked in a hotel room with no idea how he got there.

Turns out he went out alone to a gay bar and got ruffied and robbed.

Dont do stupid stuff in mexico. Its like this whole 'nother country.

At least he didn't wake up in a bath tub full of ice, minus one or both kidneys

In the long past, I've had some threatening situations from inviting strangers into my room in a domestic city. Cost me a few bucks to get this person out. I would probably do it again, too. Some people just cant help themselves. Often the risk makes it all the more pleasureable and exciting. My encounter had nothing to do with homosexual acts, either. Be careful who comes to your room.

Latest resources

Back