Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ganja60Heavy

what we talking about?
Captain: Hey Lee, want to go grab a beer with me and the rest of the crew when we check in to the hotel?

General Lee: Nah, I gotta go log onto Flightinfo.com and see what all the regional pilots are talking about. Wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to post! Plus, they'd miss my input, since I haven't been on since this morning. A tough 3-leg day on our heavy '76, ya know....

Hey.....I'd love to meet the General. Hey General, you're not gonna leave my crew behind when we catch the van together are you? Just kidding....I've heard of this happening though. Not sure if it's true.

General, what do you think about this whole alter ego dilema going on now at days? In all honesty, I'd like to hear your imput.

Speaking of alterego's.....

General Lee has 10 alteregos and has whole threads going all by himself...check out how he answers himself with "that was brilliant, General...."

His own point-counterpoint thing.

A real psycho.

I need to make sure those Regional guys know their place, and how us Delta guys are superior to them, and make sure they know they will get what we decide to give them. I also need them to be sure they know how much all us Delta guys hate those Comair guys, and those RJDC guys! After all, I spend so much time researching every topic related to aviation, and spend so much time talking with every Chief Pilot, CEO and Department head that I am the most qualified guy in the world to keep these guys in their place!!!

Seriously, I may read an interesting thread on the major board, or even check out the fractional board because I have friends doing that, but I would never make 30+ posts on a thread about a Delta issue, or a Nothwest issue, or a Netjets topic. I don't work there. Its for them to discuss, unless I may have some pertinent expertise. But come on, thousands and thousands of posts on the Regional Board! It's overkill. We get it.

Ganja60Heavy said:
Speaking of alterego's.....

General Lee has 10 alteregos and has whole threads going all by himself...check out how he answers himself with "that was brilliant, General...."

His own point-counterpoint thing.

A real psycho.

You think he is running 10 user names or so and using them all on the same thread? What a controversy. If he has so many 1000's of posts now, then he must actually have more then what is under his user name right? I don't buy it. I think he just enjoys this hobby. Plus if he is shooting for 10,000 posts, he wouldn't waste posts under a different name, he would use the time to post under the General Lee name. I would.

Dang, what's with all the General bashing going on around here lately? Heaven forbid a mainline guy actually be optimistic and still care about his airline.

Ganja60Heavy said:
Captain: Hey Lee, want to go grab a beer with me and the rest of the crew when we check in to the hotel?

General Lee: Nah, I gotta go log onto Flightinfo.com and see what all the regional pilots are talking about. Wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to post! Plus, they'd miss my input, since I haven't been on since this morning. A tough 3-leg day on our heavy '76, ya know....

Hey, I have never had an ongoing discussion with "The General". But having browsed this forum for quite some time I gotta say.........

That is fuc*in hilarious!!!!!!

It is hilarous, and I am sure it is sooo true! I can see it now, Generals wife waiting for him to come home from a long trip.... She's waiting for some serious action, and General runs to the computer too see what us regional losers have been up to.

Latest resources

Back