Crew Supply at LAX?

Charlie Brown

Total Time
Hey guys/gals,
Is there a crew supply store at or near LAX? Like a stopover store or something? Thanks !

indianboy7

I'm Scerrrrd!
Total Time
Depends on what you need.....Tarpy Tailor is near the airport and can get you pretty much any uniform piece you need. For a real pilot shop, you'll have to get a ride over to SMO.

dojetdriver

Total Time
Depends on what you need.....Tarpy Tailor is near the airport and can get you pretty much any uniform piece you need. For a real pilot shop, you'll have to get a ride over to SMO.
If that's the one over on Sepulveda by In-and-out, did that stay open? The owner had passed and I think it was undetermined whether or not the family was going to keep it running.

If it's the same one, he sure had some cool stuff in there. I liked the collection wings from airlines all over the world in the display case as you walked in.

indianboy7

I'm Scerrrrd!
Total Time
If that's the one over on Sepulveda by In-and-out, did that stay open? The owner had passed and I think it was undetermined whether or not the family was going to keep it running.

If it's the same one, he sure had some cool stuff in there. I liked the collection wings from airlines all over the world in the display case as you walked in.
Yep..same one. As of about a month ago, they were still open.