Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

meyerh02

Hey,

Wondering if there is a crew store that carries uniform items for US Airways/express pilots in the PIT terminal somewhere. If you could let me know where it is that'd be great!

Go Wild!

Not unless they added one while I have been on furlough for a year and two months. Cant believe it has been that long. Good luck everybody.
Tony

I'm 99% sure there is no crew store in PIT, there is a mall in the terminal though. I think you might be thinking of the crew store in DTW. Check with the NW, Mesaba, Express One or Spirit guys they probibley know where it is in DTW.

There is a uniform shop in PIT. However, it's not in the terminal. The shop has everthing from shirts to flightcases, to Bancroft covers (hats). The shop is about 10 min drive from the terminal and if you call the owner Ray Kearns, he probably will pick you up. Or you could call him at (800) 495-4225 and tell him what you need. He is a really nice guy. I was in a bind a few weeks ago when I left home with only one shirt for a 5 day trip. I went to his shop found a shirt and was surprised he did not take credit cards or his credit card machine was inop. He told me to just take the shirt and pay him with a check when I was back in town. How often does that happen???

Give him a call and he'll fix you up with whatever you need. Also his prices are the same as Cintas.

The stopover store in DTW is in the old terminal area - so if you're flying in on NW you have to take an inter terminal shuttle. There is another location in MSP on the F concourse about halfway down. A small plaqure near one of the elevators marks the spot to go down.

FO

Latest resources

Back