Crew hotels in PNS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tk855

Question for you guys and gals that have overnights in PNS. What hotel does your company put you up in and what are the conditions like? Thanks.

tk

Last edited:
We stay at the Laquinta, don't know if I should really be giving out who I fly for but you can probably deduce that by my total time and aircraft flown.

I can't say that it's all that great. It's about par for the course as La Quintas go. They have free breakfast and USA today, but the rooms are open to the outside and there isn't much in the way of extra facilities (fitness, pool, etc). Also, there's not much to do except go to a mall that was a few blocks away.

Thanks alchemy, I don't need to know your airline just trying to get a handle on what hotels in PNS other crews use. My airline uses an absolutely terrible hotel and I am pushing hard to get this changed and wanted to know what some of the options are out there.

tk

If you can swing it, try the Crown Plaza. It is right near downtown, lots of stuff to do. Seville Quarter (bars and stuff) is a good time. The drive from the airport is approx. 15 mins or so, its not too bad. There are also a lot of restaraunts nearby.

We tend to stay at the lovely Bay Beach Inn. I believe it is actually in gulf breeze or gulf shores, not sure. I would not reccommend anyone stay there.

Latest resources

Back