Crew hotels in Las Vegas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jay79

What hotels in the Las Vegas area give crew rates?

...DO you have to be a crew member? Does the hotel ask for a badge or ID number?

Terribles, about 2 blocks off the strip does a crew rate and I believe it is $37 a night

Excalibur has weekly specials and they usually run about $51 a night.

What about the need for an ID number or badge? I just got hired and don't have either yet, but I want the crew rate.

I stayed at Hooters (formerly San Remo) directly behind the Tropicana on a Friday night and got a fairly nice room on the top floor facing the north strip for $69. The registration desk said every other room on my floor was going for $229 that night.

Jay79 said:
What about the need for an ID number or badge? I just got hired and don't have either yet, but I want the crew rate.

Let me get this straight... you just got hired, haven't even got your ID yet, and you're jetting off to Vegas?

Is a crew hotel really your biggest concern right now?

Terribles offers a SWA "employee" rate of $29 per night IF the going rate for the room is $69 or less. If the rate is over $69 then they discount the room $20 per night. Terribles is a good hotel. Stayed there many times. Hard Rock / Club Paradise & PF Changs are right accross the street. Pick up a deuce deuce next door of your fav. brew for $1.29 and hike 10 minutes and you are in the heart of LV Blvd at the Flamingo intersection.

How much do two 18 year-old whores cost if you show them your airline ID? What if you are still in ground school and don't have your ID yet? Can you say regional airline forum?

Latest resources

Back