Crew bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

supertramp

hello all, I need your help. I am currently flying for an express carrier and looks like my job will be history within the next year. I would love to get on with another carrier a little closer to home. My question: Who has a crew base at the Springfield, MO regional airport?? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!! Also, If u read this and have the time and are flying or know the crew bases for your airline, would you please list them and the airline! Just trying to plan ahead!! Thanks

I think Mountain Air Cargo used to have a base there, but just one Fokker captain and one FO. I don't think they do anymore. Honestly, if you aren't willing to move, you probably should seriosly rethink your career choice. I'm not trying to be mean, but commuting is terrible, and unless you were raised in a really good major's base, and your uncle promises to get you a job there, you probably will not be able to stay at home. That is, unless you don't mind commuting to work. Anyway, good luck to you.

Pinnacle Airlines Corp (Formerly Express Airlines I)

Currently MEM CRJ/Saab
MSP CRJ
DTW CRJ

We curremtly have 3 flights a day SGF-MEM.

MEM is our MOST Senior CRJ Base....so you would have a 2 leg commute to either MSP or DTW if you decided to come aboard.

Good Luck!

Latest resources

Back