• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Crew bases in midwest?

C

C172Guy

It will still be a few years down the road before I look for an airline job, but I was just wondering if anyone could tell me all of the regionals you know of with crew bases in the midwest, and where they are located. Just want to get an idea of where I might be able to find my first job. Thanks.

I'm Q

Cookin'
Total Time
Mesaba dba Northwest Airlink has bases in Minneapolis, Detroit, Rhinelander WI, Stevens Point WI, Memphis, Cincinnatti. Maybe we'll be hiring by the time you are ready to apply.

norskman2

Total Time
Hoo Doggie! Big question - ExpressI, AirWis, Comair, ChiEx, Mesaba, Skyway, ACA, TransStates, Corporate, Eagle, CoEx and a bunch of others have bases throughout the "Midwest" (depending on how you define Midwest) in MN, WI, IL, OH, MI, MO, etc.

This question comes up frequently. Do a search under "domicile" and "bases" and you should turn up most of them. Many of the commuters list domiciles on their web pages in the employment/careers section.