• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crazy weather story!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, like, uhm, yeah, I ran into a girl who works for Mesa and I was asknig her about working there and she's like "ohmahgawdlikeforrealz?"and I said "yah, totally." Then she broke my heart when she said "likenowaymanmesasucks."

She had the biggest knockers, tho. totally.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

I can't believe people have actually responded to this crap. I guessing most of you are under 25, right???

No, we just have a sense of humor!!! :p It goes along way, I recommend you get one- they're also very cheap from what I hear. :beer: :laugh:

So, like, uhm, yeah, I ran into a girl who works for Mesa and I was asknig her about working there and she's like "ohmahgawdlikeforrealz?"and I said "yah, totally." Then she broke my heart when she said "likenowaymanmesasucks."

She had the biggest knockers, tho. totally.

Pics or it didnt happen bro!

Dude, like, I jumpseated on Skywest the other day, and, like, the FO actually had spiky gelled hair and an i-pod, k? And I was like, whoa, dude, the rumors are true, lol! Then he said he used to work for ASA, right? And I was like, whoa, bummer, dude!

Whoa guys, I didn't think this thread would get this big, and there's not even like that many crazy weather stories yet, LOL! Well guys, I guess like, I am going to share another story or two while there's like, space in this box to write stuff in and stuff. There's also this one time, we got like a windshear warning and I saw these two things pop up on my screens and I was like, whoa that's weird, what's going on. Meanwhile the captain told me to GO AROUND GO AROUND! LOL, at first I thought he was sayin You're Loud, You're Loud, talking to that voice that says windshear, and I said to him, DUde, I know that is loud, those canada dudes shoulda kept that voice a little low key. So anyways, he then looked at me and said NO GO AROUND NOW! I was like, whoa, okay man. So we went around and talked about it on the ground and the next morning. I was still confused, but man, that was just a crazy story I had to share.

Whoa guys, I didn't think this thread would get this big, and there's not even like that many crazy weather stories yet, LOL! Well guys, I guess like, I am going to share another story or two while there's like, space in this box to write stuff in and stuff. There's also this one time, we got like a windshear warning and I saw these two things pop up on my screens and I was like, whoa that's weird, what's going on. Meanwhile the captain told me to GO AROUND GO AROUND! LOL, at first I thought he was sayin You're Loud, You're Loud, talking to that voice that says windshear, and I said to him, DUde, I know that is loud, those canada dudes shoulda kept that voice a little low key. So anyways, he then looked at me and said NO GO AROUND NOW! I was like, whoa, okay man. So we went around and talked about it on the ground and the next morning. I was still confused, but man, that was just a crazy story I had to share.

whoa man, no way.. you fo' reel? Thatz badazz

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back