• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Coyote attack video

Doo Doo Brown

Total Time
I was going to show my girlfriend but then I wouldn't get laid for a month. Ahh...I'm going to show her anyway!

Yank McCobb

Song and Dance Man
Total Time
Just another lame screaming video. How many versions of this "trick" are out there? Anyone who is still falling for this kind of thing must really be living under a rock.

Capt.LongThrust

Total Time
12teen
Yank McCobb said:
Just another lame screaming video. How many versions of this "trick" are out there? Anyone who is still falling for this kind of thing must really be living under a rock.

Hey Yank (ya crusty old fart)

If you turn up your hearing aid a few clicks you might get a little more of a scare. Then again be careful. I would hate for you to stroke out over a "lame" "trick" because it scared you too much. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Doo Doo Brown

Total Time
[HaHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!I'm sure the ol crusty can't see that well either so I had to make it very clear that we were laughing at him!!!QUOTE=Capt.LongThrust]Hey Yank (ya crusty old fart)

If you turn up your hearing aid a few clicks you might get a little more of a scare. Then again be careful. I would hate for you to stroke out over a "lame" "trick" because it scared you too much. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/QUOTE]

cforst513

Giggity giggity goo!!!
Total Time
ain't nothin' wrong with hearing aids....