Court

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd say they are still in session.

Unless there's 4 people sitting in a 4 by 8 cell I don't think I will be Overly excited. This place is a steady diet of disappointments.

Unless there's 4 people sitting in a 4 by 8 cell I don't think I will be Overly excited. This place is a steady diet of disappointments.

As much FUN as that would be, as FAIR as that would be, as DESERVED as that would be, you do know that was never going to happen right? So, I'm not disappointed.

Anytime you walk into court and don't lose anything it's a win. That's what they say anyway. But from what I heard directly from one of our union leaders is they think we went well beyond that but have to wait on the written ruling before he would spill any detailed beans.

Additionally, he said its still an unknown how the judge will ultimately decide the contempt, so it's too early to say what really happened there. It's not like a criminal trial where you find out that day on everything. I guess we're not going to know anything until there's paper to back it up.

Will they send a report good or bad? I'm surprised your not at the courthouse DOH.

Maybe he was working or doesn't live in cleveland. What's your excuse? You live in cleveland right?

Why don't you get off your keyboard and do something about it then? I'm a late comer to the union side but after realizing what wer're up against I got fired up. Have you ever had that passion or have you always just launched spitballs from the nose bleed section?

Hey Texas. Instead of attacking me. Why don't you take your passion and wake up those idiots you work with that are embarrassing the aviation community in general not just our pilot group. And my comment was not a slam against DOH. He could have been working or couldn't make it to Cleveland i know how passionate he is and was just making a friendly observation.

I just heard that the judge is going to support the union in the VSP and now the company is trying to spin it as something great that they wanted all along. :laugh: :beer:

Latest resources

Back