• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Court Injunction Against USAPA GRANTED

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who cares about "wealth gap?" It's an arbitrary and capricious determination. It's standard of living that matters. Show me who has a higher standard of living, and tell me why Americans are emigrating there in droves?

Obama is in office, the NLRB is heavily labor friendly, so why aren't all these labor issues in the airlines settled already? I remember many on this and other forums stating, repeatedly, that once W is out, all things will be better. How's that workin' out for ya?

All you need to do is look at the wealth transfer in the US and you can see where we are headed. Largest wealth gap in the developed world, and growing by the minute. Soon, there will be no "middle class", only the rich and the poor.

box
back to box one, what is middle class? Tell me in terms of anything like income, house size, cars owned, etc. What is middle class?

If someone can learn their job in a couple three months of hand on training, the middle class is probably outside of their reach. The rising tide of worldwide economic improvement is moving the entire world to a higher level; poverty worldwide is at its lowest levels since measurements started. As economic conditions improve the less likely there is to be a major conflict. Countries don’t like killing trade partners. As the economies around improve they will buy more US stuff. However economic power will shift overseas, because the US is loosing innovation potential to countries overseas. We are training less engineers than we did in the 60's, even thought college enrollment is up 400%, however have had 1000% increase in communications majors. Students go to college by the 1000’s but graduate with no marketable skills.

Now LCC has "our union" by the pistachios. Any perceived failure to comply WILL result in TERMINATIONS. I would presume that there is a list of people expected to "not comply".
(

So if they fire more guys -- what will ultimately happen?

Isn't the guy who shot up the plane back on the job?

We are training less engineers than we did in the 60's, even thought college enrollment is up 400%, however have had 1000% increase in communications majors. Students go to college by the 1000’s but graduate with no marketable skills.

winner winner chicken dinner. Too many bullsh1t/usless majors offered by colleges.

Engineering - ME/CE/EE and ChemE cover it all for engineering.

BIO - medical stuff

Physics - science stuff

Accounting/Finance cover bussiness

English/Math/Science/Language/history - cover the rest for the teaching type degrees.

Communications/Political Science/Computer science/Professional Pilot ect. are all crap. We should have students study/major in one of the "foundation type degrees" (Business/Science/Engineering/Histoy) then take that foundation and train in a chosen career specialization.

Has Flight Attendant Bradford poked his head out of the Wack-A-Mole game he has been living in to weigh in on the injunction? I really hope he is one of those bitter personality types that will spend the rest of his life rehashing all of his mistakes.

So if they fire more guys -- what will ultimately happen?
Our hope is that they'll see the idiocy of their choice in leadership and live up to their commitment in accepting the Nicolau Award. If not, they'll just keep complaining about LOA93 and blaming everybody but themselves.
Isn't the guy who shot up the plane back on the job?
I believe he is.

Idiots....completely predictable, out of control, IDIOTS.

They were warned years ago this was a fools errand. It's all on YouTube.

Now LCC has "our union" by the pistachios. Any perceived failure to comply WILL result in TERMINATIONS. I would presume that there is a list of people expected to "not comply".

The rumor is that there are approximately 280 names on that list... It is truly amazing what one can do with a computer with a database and cluster analysis.....

Let's see if management can hit this nice, gentle, pitch across the center of the plate, or if they screw this up and miss yet another opportunity to turn the train around before it drives off the cliff...

Latest resources

Back