Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know. But he is a Republican.

This^^^
way to go righties.... Patiently waiting for pilots to vote their own interests...
Not holding my breath, but maybe you'll consider that a strong healthy middle class is better in every way, including economically .
And see? Me and PCL agree on a lot of stuff.

What has been created is a serious problem. The safety card has been used now for so long by the east that they now have a judge ordering against our safety decisions. Absolutely ridiculous situation you've created over there.

Last edited:
This^^^
way to go righties.... Patiently waiting for pilots to vote their own interests...
Not holding my breath, but maybe you'll consider that a strong healthy middle class is better in every way, including economically .
And see? Me and PCL agree on a lot of stuff.

What has been created is a serious problem. The safety card has been used now for so long by the east that they now have a judge ordering against our safety decisions. Absolutely ridiculous situation you've created over there.

Well said wave, SWA will perish without a strong vibrant middle class. The continued growth of the gap between the rich and poor could ultimately kill SWA.

what work slow down? other than the hurrican, one day of crappy wx last week and a mx cx in LGA in late July(ish) I can't remember the last time I was late while flying 80 hours/month.

Last edited:
Well said wave, SWA will perish without a strong vibrant middle class. The continued growth of the gap between the rich and poor could ultimately kill SWA.

Just swa Dan? Just swa?

What is middle class? BTW I don't see one post about these middle class pax who are being forced to fly at other airlines because they are unhappy about service.

Last edited:
what work slow down? other than the hurrican, one day of crappy wx last week and a mx cx in LGA in late July(ish) I can't remember the last time I was late while flying 80 hours/month.

Your trips may go great, but it is documented in a 140 page report by Dr. D. Lee. Now a permanent part of court records. You should read the report and the court transcripts. It is all very revealing. USAPA has managed to abuse the only leverage that we may have had in a JOINT contract by isolating the east pilot group in its "Safety Campaign".

Now LCC has "our union" by the pistachios. Any perceived failure to comply WILL result in TERMINATIONS. I would presume that there is a list of people expected to "not comply".

We could have been negotiating our SECOND post merger contract (like Delta). Our lawyer that promised the east DOH has collected over 10 MILLION dollars of our dues money, and is extricating himself from this debacle. Now who knows what is going to happen. What a shame.:(

Just swa Dan? Just swa?

All you need to do is look at the wealth transfer in the US and you can see where we are headed. Largest wealth gap in the developed world, and growing by the minute. Soon, there will be no "middle class", only the rich and the poor.

box

Latest resources

Back