Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RideTheWind

Patrol Pilot (Pipeline) 9/14/2006
Seeking experienced Patrol Pilot with pipeline experience. Based in Abilene, Texas; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; and Longview, Texas. Must possess Commercial with 1200 TT. Three days per week. Starting pay range $36,000-$45,000 per year with benefits. Full time position. Fax: 325-202-1022

Learjet Captain 9/15/2006
National Jets / National Air Ambulance is hiring a Learjet Captain. Seeking very experienced Learjet 35 Captain for domestic and international executive and air ambulance charter flights for five Learjets operating in the Western Hemisphere, based at Ft. Lauderdale International. Minimum requirements include an ATP, Learjet Type Rating, along with strong captain experience in 30 series Learjets and applicant must already reside in Southeast Florida. Only applications that meet the aforementioned requirements will be reviewed. To apply, please fill out online application. Email of resumes are accepted in regular text format, no attachments please, and must be in conjunction with the online applications. No phone calls nor drop-in interviews. To apply, please fill out online application at: www.nationaljets.com. or email resume in regular text format, no attachments please, and should be in conjunction with the online application. Email: [email protected] . Fax: 954-359-9500. Mail: Attn: Recruitment, National Jets, P.O. Box 22460, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33335. No phone calls nor drop-in interviews. National Jets / National Air Ambulance are Equal Opportunity Employers, drug free work place, offering excellent pay and benefits to full time employees including paid health insurance, full cafeteria plan which includes medical reimbursement, dependant care, and 401K accounts.

National Jets
P.O. Box 22460
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33335
Fax: 954-359-9500
[email protected]
http://www.nationaljets.com

Aren't these posted on SkyJobs.net

Are you copying these from skyjobs.net?

I think it is a free site so everyone probably knows about these jobs.

Yeah but most of the jobs send you to aviationcareer.com or planejobs.com, both pay sites. So it really makes them free, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the hell whats to pay to see the jobs that are offered by second rate 135 dirtbag operators anyway?

FREE, what a joke.

Let me get this right

Ok so you spent god knows how much to get a pilots license and you won't spend another 50 bucks!!!!!!!!! Oh I forgot you're a pilot so everyone has to give you everything for free now.

I love you guys!! less competition.

Got two of my last jobs from those sites.

Keep up the good work.

The patrol seat has been filled, but I was told by their chief pilot they've got another opening in Wyoming right now. It's Brentco Aerial Patrols, by the way.

Latest resources

Back