Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cosmpass FA fired for saying she gets food stamps!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Piedmont ALPA did something similar in SBY a few years ago. They showed the media how a Dash8 FO was eligible for food stamps. I think managements reaction was to raise the pay so that it was just a few dollars more than the amount needed to qualify for food stamps.

Last edited:
Piedmont ALPA did something similar in SBY a few years ago. They showed the media how a Dash8 FO was eligible for food stamps. I think managements reaction was to raise the pay so that it was just a few dollars more than the amount needed to qualify for food stamps.

Which then was, in reality, a pay cut if he WAS getting free food through government coupons.

When is the next flight attendant interviewing at Compass going on? This flight attendant and union should stand outside the place on public property and hand out flyers on this story as applicants are going in for their interviews and let them know what they're in for. Same should be done on the first day of classes and every day classes are going on.

Compass Airlines is a regional airline headquartered on the grounds of Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport in Fort Snelling, unincorporated Hennepin County, Minnesota. It is a subsidiary of Trans States Holdings that

Hey, wait a minute....

Don't Great Lakes First Officers make even less than this Flight Attendent?

What an industry.

You mean to say that airline employess know what their wages will be before they show up to class? Do they know know what they will be making, in say, 5 years? Another case of someone becoming an FA and realizing the job sucks and pays crap.....but I'm sure she love traveling to exotic Saginaw......

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back