• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

COS - New SkyWest domicile...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ORD still seems to be growing. Another RJ class with with 20 captains all going to ORD starts on June 9th. I'd imagine there will be just as many FO's in it. With the transfers that will put ORD at 40+ crews by August. Managenment was saying 55 crews by the end of the year a month ago.

With the 40+ aircraft coming in the next 9 months or so, I'd guess DEN and SLC won't lose any flying. The California domiciles on the other hand -- who knows what will happen.

All of these little outstation domiciles are just going to make the already lousy schedules even worse. In DEN all we get is 18 or 19 hour credit 4 day trips. The flying will be so spread out that it will just mean less chance to build any variety into the lines, except in SLC of course, where they still have a little bit of everything. I've heard the FSD/ ICT rumour too, which would most certainly take more of DEN's flying.

General Lee is right on about the mx. AWAC is buying hangar space @ ORD and selling our COS mx hangar to SkyWest. It's primarily a consolidation due to reduced flying out of DEN for the RJ's. MKE and ORD will handle most of the regular RJ work and ATW will still be the primary 146 mx stop.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back