Corprate Jobs in Chicago??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear & Challenger Pilots (IL) 1/26
Chicago based company is seeking Lear 35/60 and Challenger 601 Pilots. Minimum requirements include 2000 hours total time and ATP. Type rating preferred. We offer excellent health insurance and 401K. To apply, email resumes to [email protected]. Tell them you saw the ad on AvCrew.com

Last edited:
Camden is a charter company out of DPA. Not sure if they also manage some aircraft or not. Just was hearing a story tonight about how they don't even like their crews to get rental cars on the road. Things might have changed, just the story I heard.

Camden is a charter company out of DPA. Not sure if they also manage some aircraft or not. Just was hearing a story tonight about how they don't even like their crews to get rental cars on the road. Things might have changed, just the story I heard.
Is it true the pilots pay for all expenses on the road??? :puke:

(To be re-imbursed at the end of the month...hopefully)

I dunno, but at the company I fly contract for we are asked to pay for expenses and then turn them in at the end of the trip. The company only gives us a Multi-Service card. They of course don't work too well at the Hilton. We are also asked to pay for catering with our own card. Apparently MS tacks on a surcharge for catering. I don't really mind doing it as I get a check two or three days after the trip. If I had to wait 30 days, I don't think I would be all to happy.

Latest resources

Back