• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Corporations, tending to a tattered image, clip wings of private jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its the f****ng media, they're vicious, once they sink their teeth into something, they don't let go. Congress made a big fuss about it, I figure as soon as Obama gets a dog, or Paris Hilton gets a new boyfriend, the public would forget about this CEO-private jet issue, but the freeking media won't let this one die.

Crazy stuff. Good luck to those that have lost their job, or will lose their jobs.

even the vice president got in on the act today..........basically in response to the idots paying out millions in year end bonuses.........he added the wont be getting 40 million jets either

Don't worry guys, if Bush, Cheney, and the legislature can get away with what they have on behalf of corporate America, keeping the corporate jet is easy by comparison. They'll find a way. It's sadly ironic that the only way I could benefit from corporate greed is now at risk.

Does Cessna, Hawker Beechcraft, Bombardier (ICT), etc.. not have any lobbyists?

I mean GEEZ.. how many skilled, middle class, laborers is the administration potentially putting out of work by placing this arbitrary limitation on a necessary tool for doing business? How many AMERICAN MANUFACTURING JOBS are being lost at these aircraft factories?

They're really blowing it on this one.

Latest resources

Back