• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Corporate Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That would be a gig I'd love to have but I wouldn't do it for less than 85k up here in the Northest. That would be regardless of the airplane. With an MBA and experience in the investment management field I wouldn't accept less than 75k plus bonus for any job in that field. Throw in airplane responsibilities that would probably require some weekends I think it would be smart to have days off and comp days ironed out before starting.

Good for you TDK that you have that position but I hope you're living in Nebraska for that type of cash and project manager responsibilities.

Mr. I.

Mr. Irrelevant said:
That would be a gig I'd love to have but I wouldn't do it for less than 85k up here in the Northest. That would be regardless of the airplane. With an MBA and experience in the investment management field I wouldn't accept less than 75k plus bonus for any job in that field. Throw in airplane responsibilities that would probably require some weekends I think it would be smart to have days off and comp days ironed out before starting.

Good for you TDK that you have that position but I hope you're living in Nebraska for that type of cash and project manager responsibilities.

Mr. I.

Just saw on the news last week -

The average MBA grad from top schools - Harvard/Penn etc -- now starts year ONE at more than 185K. All have multiple offers before graduation.

That 75K number must be a joke. You are hard pressed to find a pilot in the Northeast for 75K, nevermind an MBA.

way off.

G200,

That's Harvard/Wharton you're talking about. Eveyone else starts around 75-80k. With experience up to 100-125k. Plus Bonuses. The bonuses can vary. Think 10k-100k. At least around the Boston area. As for pilots making 75k, I'm thinking King Air 200 or Super King Air, part 91. The last thing I would do is take a combo analyst/flying job for 60k.

Not way off. And I know a shitload of people in the Investment industry. Many with grad degrees. Most make 85k-200k but have been in the business a long time. The people you're describing are going to Proctor & Gamble as Product Managers fresh out of school. Call them the one percenters. Then again, numbers will change if you head down to NYC.

Mr. I.

Mr. Irrelevant said:
G200,

That's Harvard/Wharton you're talking about. Eveyone else starts around 75-80k. With experience up to 100-125k. Plus Bonuses. The bonuses can vary. Think 10k-100k. At least around the Boston area. As for pilots making 75k, I'm thinking King Air 200 or Super King Air, part 91. The last thing I would do is take a combo analyst/flying job for 60k.

Not way off. And I know a shootload of people in the Investment industry. Many with grad degrees. Most make 85k-200k but have been in the business a long time. The people you're describing are going to Proctor & Gamble as Product Managers fresh out of school. Call them the one percenters. Then again, numbers will change if you head down to NYC.

Mr. I.

www.admissionsconsultants.com/mba/compensation.asp

Latest resources

Back