Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shamus

FL 510
Any corperate flight attendants on this board. My girl friend was offered a job on a G-III. At first, she was going to work on a contract basis for $250 a day. When she went back in for paper work or something to that affect, they wanted her to work full time, but they were only going to pay her $26K a year.

Just woundering what others are getting paid? Thanks

Last edited:
Maybe there are undisclosed perks? All the fat ugly arrogant rich basstards ordering her around and hitting on her that she can stand?

After taxes, rent, food expenses and travel there would be exactly what left over from that pay in most cities?

Yeah, she knows there will probably be a lot of non PC comments. Shes 21, has done some modeling, and just need some cash during her flight training. They tell her it could lead into an FO position, but I'll belive it when I see it.

If anyone has any idea on competitive pay would be it would be great, I don't expect to see a whole buch of people checking the link.

$26K is better than she'd do at just about any carrier that's hiring FA's right now. Still not good, but it might fit. There are so few corp. FA's that it might be hard to get a good feel for what's reasonable. One question, when she was offered the per diem rate, was it going to be 5 day-a-week flying, or just part time? The 26k would work out about the same as 2-3 days a week if that's all they fly..

..CT

Good luck

26k is low, lower if she is in California or the Northeast, but if she has no experience....
The going rate for daily pay is above $250.
The fact that she was offered full time means she wont sit around all month worrying about her car payment....for as long as the opportunity lasts, if you know what I mean.....
You cant really dictate your pay if you can give nothing in return regarding experience etc. FA'ing is much like piloting in that there is always another willing candidate just as cute, so I say take it.

Latest resources

Back