Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1900dr

1900dr
I've been out of 121 flying for 9 months now. Looking to do corporate flying instead. Any leads to corporate jobs in North Carolina would be appreciated. Either the CLT or RDU area would be fine. Large or small departments doesn't matter. Prefer light turboprop to light jet entry-level but would accept a twin piston position if it pays the right $$'s. There was a job posting for Labcorp in Burlington, NC. I applied. Haven't heard from them. Thanks in advance for an info you can provide

1900dr said:
I've been out of 121 flying for 9 months now. Looking to do corporate flying instead. Any leads to corporate jobs in North Carolina would be appreciated. Either the CLT or RDU area would be fine. Large or small departments doesn't matter. Prefer light turboprop to light jet entry-level but would accept a twin piston position if it pays the right $$'s. There was a job posting for Labcorp in Burlington, NC. I applied. Haven't heard from them. Thanks in advance for an info you can provide

And what makes you feel you are qualified for such a position??

I think there was a thread on this very topic about 2 months ago. Try a search. It seems to me that there were a couple of banks and energy comapnies mentioned in the posts. Good Luck

GVJeff said:

And why wouldn't he/she be? Mr. Corporate job policeman if you can't answer his/her question then don't bother posting your b.s. Thanks Chief!!!!

fatburger

You may want to look at Southeast Airmotive at CLT. They are a charter company with Navajos and King Airs. I know it's not corporate, but if your profile is accurate you're going to be a bit light on experience for CLT, probably RDU too. There are some good corporate depts at each airport like Bank of America, Wachovia, Lowes, Duke Energy, and Family Dollar in the CLT area and SAS, General Parts, and Progress Energy at RDU, but spots there are few and far between and competition is intense to say the least.

Getting to know some corporate-type experience with a charter job may be a good stepping stone. Other options may be MedCenter Air at CLT-they have 3-4 King Airs and a Citation V and were hiring FOs early in the year, or maybe a NASCAR outit up around JQF-again, comptetition there is pretty tough, but there are a few B1900 operators on the NASCAR circuit so that may be a plus for you. Try www.RTAA.org for more race team info.

Good Luck!

GVJeff said:

Good call Jeff!!! How dare someone without 23000 hours of heavy corporate time think he is qualified to fly a corporate Navajo or King Air!

So nice to see the more experienced members being such a help to a lower time guy...

Thanks flywrite and everyone else for the info. I'm going to make some calls now. "You scratch my back. I scratch your back." Not today but some day or someone else

Stupid posting can get you into trouble .... too bad because Jeff really knows what he is talking about and is a great source of knowledge.

Latest resources

Back