Corporate jobs in Sun Valley?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Icelandair

My wife and I will be returning to Sun Valley, Idaho to be closer to our family. This will require leaving my position as a regional FO, since the commute is virtually impossible and/or a nightmare. Does anyone know of any leads for any type of aviation position at Friedman Memorial, or of any aircraft based there that might need a crewmember?

My wife and I will be returning to Sun Valley, Idaho to be closer to our family. This will require leaving my position as a regional FO, since the commute is virtually impossible and/or a nightmare. Does anyone know of any leads for any type of aviation position at Friedman Memorial, or of any aircraft based there that might need a crewmember?
Good luck, Sir.
I'm also 121 and have been trying to find a job in SW ID. I've posted several places.
I have to think there are jobs. There's a bunch of corp iron there.
Possible full circle for me. My first "job" was towing gliders for Suzanne at Friedman. Is she still around? She was an awesome glider pilot. Rolled to the parking spot like Bob Hoover.
You lookout for me and I'll lookout for you!

SV is a very difficult place to get into its very clicky, so to say. Its all about who you know. There is a few citations and Lear's based here and thats is about it for corporate operators.

Last edited:
SV is a very difficult place to get into its very clicky, so to say. Its all about who you know. There is a few citations and Lear's based here and thats is about it for corporate operators.
Sadly, that seems to the case eveywhere.
I'm surprised there aren't more A/C based there.

Sv

Is there that many full time operators there?
I don't know how many operators are in there, but there is a boatload of money up there!
You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a millionaire.

There is around 8 full time operators based here. From what I have been told it has really changed in the last 10 or so years, the fractional companies took over.

Latest resources

Back