• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Corporate Job

Flybet3

Fly for me! Get my Bonus!
Total Time
plenty
Hey Guys, I have a lead for a Citation Jet co-pilot position out of Mississippi. If anyone is interested please PM me. Pay is Low to mid 30s, benefits, you'll get typed. So if you have around 2K hours of total flight time feel free to contact me. Please, Please do not start making post about how low the pay is or that the CJ is a single pilot airplane and yada yada. I posted this to help out anyone that might me interested in a Citation Jet SIC job. Talk to ya soon.!
Flybet

Flybet3

Fly for me! Get my Bonus!
Total Time
plenty
Hey guys, the owner of the airplane needs someone with 2000 hour total. If you have less TT that's ok as long as you have some jet experience or above 1000 multi.