• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

corporate in Kansas City

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You might try Executive Air Share. They are a first class organization and have a great chief pilot. Executive Beech may be hiring for charter as well, but I am not sure. As far as corporate operators, I am not aware of anything available.

Maddogg

You might try Executive Air Share. They are a first class organization and have a great chief pilot. Executive Beech may be hiring for charter as well, but I am not sure. As far as corporate operators, I am not aware of anything available.

Maddogg

EB no longer has a 135 certificate. I know this from first hand knowledge.

Don't know what their hiring status is though for the 91 stuff.

What happened down at EB?

Maddogg

MKC EB and SUS EB were bought out by the Signature owned company/holding group. I believe they are going to retain EB's name but I'm sure prices will go towards the "Signature-style" end of things eventually.

MKC EB and SUS EB were bought out by the Signature owned company/holding group. I believe they are going to retain EB's name but I'm sure prices will go towards the "Signature-style" end of things eventually.

They bought all of the Hawker-Beechcraft (former Raytheon) locations as well. We are based at one and are ready for the screwing we are bound to get.

Lacyace75. Factually speaking EB at MKC still has their 135 certificate.

Please get the facts correct before posting.

They may release their 135 certificate in the future but for know they are conducting part 135 flights.

Hemi.

Latest resources

Back