Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Phrogboy

It's the articles....
I have been monitoring the boards now for the past couple weeks and I have not heard or seen much from any Corporate Helo Bubbas. To any corporate helo guys out there, I was hoping to get your thoughts and experiences on your careers, as well as get an idea of any current job prospects for a dual rated pilot.

I, like many others, am looking to make the switch over from a mostly military background to a good corporate career. Most of my time is Naval rotory, but I have made the "transition to Blue" and now I am currently a C-5 Galaxy pilot-in-training with the AF Reserve. But, I do miss the helo and I would love to get back to it someday..... as long as it can pay the bills.... oh, and help me keep a smile on my wife's face.

If anyone has any comments, suggestions,... or dare I ask- contacts, please let me know. Thanks.

There out there. Mostly word of mouth though. Most of the ones that ever get posted are in the NE sector. Fine if thats where you want to call home. Still the good ole boy club when it comes to most corporate helo positions. A lot of helo ems out there though. Pay varies from type of airframe to locale. Good luck.

Glenn

Latest resources

Back