Corporate Head hunter(s)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

10mm

The agency I used many years ago is no longer around.
Can anyone please give me some direction on who I
might contact in the Corporate job search?

Please feel free to e-mail me directly.

Thank you,

[email protected]

remove REMOVE THIS to e-mail

Jet Professionals is good - stay away from Jan Barden's outfit, API. They don't even respond to emails - I've never heard of such a ridiculous practice.

I would definitely recommend Cyndy Thiel with Leading Edge, great lady, and the firm definitely has their ear to the grindstone. Their website is at: http://www.le-aviation.com/

Agreed Barden's outfit sucks...

I thought it was just me. I went around with them for over 6 months until finally giving up. I sent in truckloads of the documentation only to be told that it hadn't been received. That went on for months. I got the feeling that I was more of an annoyance to them than anything.

Not interesting, I'd call it strange! I've dealt with both Barden ladies in the past, with absolutely no issues.

However last time I tried to contact Sheryl I received an email from her about a week after writing her stating that she was on vacation, and would contact me immediately upon return to her office. That call or email NEVER came, and when I followed up again via email a few days later there was again no response whatsoever.

I then a few weeks later sent an email to Jan, explaining that I was trying to contact Sheryl, and that perhaps my email had not gotten through to her. No response from Jan either! And there is definitely nothing wrong with my email.

The silence from Jan as well as Sheryl is deafening!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back