Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Melon

Big Member
Reading this month's Pro Pilot, and M&N (the featured flight department) pilots can live anywhere they desire and have a 7&7 schedule. This got me thinking, why don't more operators have this policy rather than require you to move to BFE? Maybe more do and I don't know...so my question is:

Do you guys know of any operators that have a similar set-up as M&N?

Southern Pipe and Supply in Meridian, Ms
allowed me to live in Tupelo, Ms as long as I could be there on time for a trip. About a 2 1/2 hour drive.
Melon said:
Reading this month's Pro Pilot, and M&N (the featured flight department) pilots can live anywhere they desire and have a 7&7 schedule. This got me thinking, why don't more operators have this policy rather than require you to move to BFE? Maybe more do and I don't know...so my question is:

Do you guys know of any operators that have a similar set-up as M&N?

We have a set schedule that's (usually) known months in advance. I've been averaging 4-6 months a year in the mountains of Idaho. The rest of the time is spent living at the beach in SoCal where we're based. Technically, we can live anywhere we want but between Idaho and SoCal, what else is there? :confused:

Of course, when we work, we work hard. We just got back from 5 days living under the gondola at Ajax mountain in Aspen. Next week we'll be slumming it on the beach in mainland Mexico.;)

Latest resources

Back