• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Corp Flight Jobs in SE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know of any corporate pilot jobs in the Southeast? Preferable looking for a location within a 4 hr driving radius or closer to TLH (Tallahassee) . Currently flying a King Air and have about 1400 total time with 400 turbine PIC. If you have any suggestions please PM me.

Someone please ask the question.

Someone please ask the question.

This may not be THE question, but I will start with this one:

With your time, what sort of job would you be looking for? I would say that flying a KA ought to be a pretty good gig with your time, unless the pay and schedule absolutely suck.

Sorry FL350 I'll try to be more specific, I am looking for a corporate job that is closer to where my family is. Not a thing is wrong with my current employer in fact I would be happy as heck to keep ON flying for them. But the future wife will be homesick living 8 hrs away from hers and my family which lives in Tallahassee.( Heck if anyone has any sure fire ways to convince her that it is BEST to stay where i am for a while I'll entertain those too!) I would be looking for either an SIC or PIC job flying almost anything. Salary range would hopefully be $25K min to start as to thats what I am currently making. I am SimCom current in the KA-90 series of aircraft and hope to take my ATP ride in the beginning of next year as soon and the $ is gathered to go and get it or I can somehow convince my current employer to pay for it.

$25K for a King Air PIC??? You must work for Southern Air Systems in Tampa.

How the hell did you land a gig flying PIC in a kingair at 1400 hours anyway? I was still begging for a copilot job then.

CapnVegetto said:
How the hell did you land a gig flying PIC in a kingair at 1400 hours anyway? I was still begging for a copilot job then.

Did I miss something? I can't find where he said he was PIC. Not bad pay for SIC in a 90.

Latest resources

Back