Copa Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sktwstdfrk

On their website it advertises 250 TT and a multi rating. Anyone had any luck, or know anything more about them?

I must be blind, but I cannot see where on the website it talks about pilot recruitment. Where did you find those times ?

Thanks

My friend found them, their human resources page on their website is in spanish. He speaks it, I dont. But you have to log in to their job page on their site to eventually find where the minimums are. Pretty hard to find.

Only Spanish speaking captains are permitted to work in Panama as far as expats goes. Those mins are for locals only.

¿Tiene español que ser su lengua materna? Hablo español bien. Sé en Canadá Francés no nativo tiene que tomar la pericia anual los exámenes franceses.

Do you have to be native Spanish speaking? I speak Spanish well. I know in Canada, non native French speakers are required to take annual French proficiency exams. (so I was told)

Copa

From what I know ICAO as of March 2008 will require a much higher level of English fluency amoungst all of their aviation staff, not just pilots. It won't be good enough to speak in aviator-ese, you'll need to be fluent in writing, reading and speaking English. Many accidents have been attributed to language issues. COPA is expecting a turnover. I hear that the 2P or FO requirements are low, but the Captains are all 30 years plus experience, retired types.

Latest resources

Back