• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

cool CL-415 game

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clearly I must not be a great pilot. I still can't load and unload the water... I am hovering above the water (a matter of feet I am sure) and I am pressing the space bar and I get nothing... I reduce the speed and barely hover over the water.

Can anyone please enlighten me on the exact STEPS needed to load and then unload the water? What buttons are you pressing that work? So very frustrating (and highly addictive)...

you only press the space bar to unload the water, to pick up the water you have to skim the water, in the water. Not to far then you topple over

I'm glad freight is slow, I have nothing to do and now I really won't get anything accomplished.

I find it's a lot easier when you are blaring the Top Gun theme, as with any flightsim game.

Got to Level 4. Somewhere north of 100,000 pts. Level 4 looks pretty much impossible. Got tired of starting over each time. The "big" version was considerably easier than the small version.

Lilah

The water starts dragging you down so pitch up some as the tank fills. While your down there might as well fill the tank as it takes serveral drops to put out the fire!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back