Cool Airbus stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey C172Heavy,
You are the best. How do you find this stuff? I was hoping to find a site with general info at best, but the 767 300 ER is exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm a wannabe heavy metal driver so my only outlet at this time is the MS flight sim. I found these sites on a flight sim forum from some guy. I was hoping these sites could help someone out who really gets to fly the real thing around.

Just remeber us little guys in the cessnas as you rip by up here near PDX

Fly safe!

Alright buddy,
Now that you got me started... I just started noodling around on my MS FLight Sim 2002 and found a bunch of good 757/767 add-ons that I had to pay for. Do you know of any that are free?
I also just bought the Fly!II sim for the 757 add-on. Paid for that too.

Don't worry. I've flown Cessnas for about 8 or 9 years before getting on to the bigger stuff. I never appreciated how much fun it was until I left. Now I'm having a different kind of fun but I still want to go out and rent a 172.

AC,

Don't know which product you bought for MSFS but I hear that 767PIC is a good one. I don't know about free downloads but my experience is that the best ones cost some money and are worth it. Phoenix simulation software makes a great Airbus and they are coming out with an even better Dash 8-300 at the end of the month. The website I use for downloads and info is www.avsim.com.

See ya

Latest resources

Back