Contract Weather Modification Pilot Comanche 250

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PC12Cowboy said:
Well 414 I just got done doing some flying for Gary and can tell you they are a great bunch of people to work for..... as far as pay goes it is limited due to the contract was already in place due to the way the texas legislation works, so the dollars are already allocated so they already know what they can pay, and you dont work everyday just when the clouds are right and Duncan and Gary are good at seeding

how much do they have allocated for the position?

KeroseneSnorter said:
Um.......A Comanche 250 is the type of airplane...as in 250 hp Comanche (they came in 180, 250,260 and 400 hp flavors)

And it only has one engine......the TWIN Comanche is the two motored variety!

Of course...You should have known!!:D

I know, I Was trying to make a funny! I wrote them an e-mail My bid was $2,600 a mo. I don't mind living very poor as long as I can send $1,500 home I can live on $1,100 most anyplace I am very resourceful person in finding places to live cheaply.

NW_Pilot said:
I know, I Was trying to make a funny! I wrote them an e-mail My bid was $2,600 a mo. I don't mind living very poor as long as I can send $1,500 home I can live on $1,100 most anyplace I am very resourceful person in finding places to live cheaply.

Ahhh, my sarcasm detector must have been disabled when I read your post....must have turned it off by mistake while trying to clear the cashe and block cookies!!:D

Latest resources

Back